Sunday, October 12, 2014

Money Clips

I've been creating some new templates for my Zazzle site so I've been discovering new products that can be made with my images on them. Well, I came across a "money clip". I've heard of these before, but I don't know anyone who actually uses one. What category does it go in? Is it an accessory? You don't really wear it. So I did a search and here's one link I found that shows how to use a money clip:

How to Use a Money Clip with Pictures

I would put a survey on here, but I don't know how! Do you use a money clip? Are you a male or a female? Which store category would you put a money clip in? What types of image or design would you like to see made into a money clip?

Well, I decided to change "Wallets" into "Wallets & Money Clips" and just added the money clips into that category.

No comments:

Post a Comment